Friday, August 22, 2008

Last Week...Mixed feelins...New Beginnings

With the end of today coming, my last week with 'the company' is oso approaching...cant believe that i realli stayed here for almost 2-years...always thotz tt i would leave earlier then nxt week...

1-week to certain pple may seem short or even passed without noticing...but fer mi, sumone whu's so eager n anxious to leave...1-week seems so near yet so far...though i haven realli get cfm fer my future job...be it study (full/part-time) or working...im realli happi tt im leaving HELL for good!

Mixed feelings i realli haf to sae...Happi tt im finalli leaving but sad tt im leaving my new found frens so soon...i noe tt there will be certain "pple" whu will be rejoicing over my departure, but i would oso lke to tink tt there r pple whu will be sad with my departure...mi too is sad to leave u all, but im realli m happi to leave 'the company' tt has created so mny BAD memories...

Leaving HELL would mean starting all over again in new places...be it heaven , earth or even another HELL, i tink nuting could get ani worse than now...being accused of 'stealing' miles frm 'the company' when it realli was juz an honest mistake tt we r all more then willing to admit n appologise...but i guess they juz cant wait to get rid of all of us...oh well the feelin's mutual aniwae...cuz i too cant wait to get rid of them n foreva abandon them at e back of my head n NEVE EVA remind myself of them again...

Alright pple juz wish mi good luck in my new beginning, new chapter, new phrase in my life!
(^_^)

No comments: