Sunday, November 29, 2009

Raining...Crying...dead

The first news i got this morning the moment i woke up......
my fav hamster died ----> Mother star!!!! (T_T)
She has given birth to 7 or more babies (cant rem)...as some died n some given away.....

I had juz went to perm my hair on Fri (27Nov09) as I was looking to change my look and feeling of depression...but less than 48hrs, my fav hamster had died.

No one noes what's wrong, but last night as per Gary n Jie, she was already blind, as she was walking around her small cage, but seems to not know where...then tis morning, she's gone.

Rest in peace my little one. We r all very thankful to you for bringing joy, and babies into this world. We will always miss you!

1 comment:

Wakilala Land said...

Hey I know how it feel when your fav hamster died. Mine 1st and fav "little thing" was walking weakly the day before...a sign of tiredness and never wake up the next day. I was the one who discovered it, never cry but too stunned for words.
Anyway, dun cry. Hee your mood will lift up slowly. Christmas festive around the corner. Cheer up!