Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Operation for wisdom tooth

Man...i finalii started a blog...cant believe it myself either...hahaha...pple who noes mi will sure be shocked too...
Someone who doesn't go on-line often actualli started a blog...hahaha

Aniwae...i went fer my wisodm tooth operation todae...started at 3.30pm! First i had another X-Ray, then e doc told mi tt i had to extract my top 2 wisdom tooth as well...but i onli had e 2 lower tooth extrated todae...n it's causing mi hell of pain...man i realli feel lke removing mi lower jaw when e pain starts...but now...beginning to subside le...

The doc actualli cannot find my vein at the back of my hand, n injected twice before gifing up n inject at my wrist...oh my GOD! so painful can...till now still so pain~~ (*SOB*)

Oki...shall listen to the doc n haf a earli nite...Good Nite Pple!

No comments: