Saturday, October 20, 2007

IM NOT A MAID! IM NOT A MAID! IM NOT A MAID!!!

Stupid irritating freak! You bad mood is ur own problem oki?! Don take it out on mi!!! Im not ur maid neither am i ur 出气筒!I don have to of ur biddings alright! I was not born for tt STUPID purpose CAN!

Juz becuz i neve do or buy wateva u want doesn't mean u can gif mi tt kind of FxxxxxG attitude Alright! 你不爽是你家的事,不关我的事!!!
Why do i have to endure tis kind of STUPID attitude for 2 days in a row??? WHY?????
Do u guys realli find mi an eye sore? If yes juz let mi noe n i will leave alright?! I have already done all tt i can n given wateva i can for all of you...wat else do u guys want frm mi??? wat do u guys want mi to do???!!!

Juz becuz i don have enough money to pay n u had to pay for mi first then u gif mi tt type of attitude?! WAT THE FXXK!!!! I realli don have to endure tis u noe! I can always leave if u guys realli HATE mi tt much! JUZTELLMI!!!! U done have to gif mi tt attitude! Lke it's my fault! It's not lke im not paying u back can!

I'm realli sick n tired of tis all. I have my stress too alright! I realli don nn u guys to add on...我已经很累了,你们能不能放过我?让我松一口气很难吗?让我放松碍着你们了吗?Wat shld i do? Wat MUZ i do then u guys will stop ur STUPID attitude???? It's realli bery tiring u noe! (T_T)

Sumtimes i realli wish to juz fall a sleep n NEVER EVA wake up again! 真得很想睡着了,就永远别再醒来!Can anione juz tell mi wat shld i do? Im realli lost n tired...sumtimes i realli juz wanna leave eviting behind n leave...(T__T) Juz be by myself, then i won't have so mny problems n troubles...自己一个人会不会好一点?有谁可以告诉我?!

No comments: