Saturday, March 15, 2008

New tings in life......enjoying! (^_^)

so mny happenings lately...but most importantly are e new tings n happenings in my life...
long time neve blog...cuz no com to use...but i had finalli got my own lap-top during the IT-Show 2008. but e sad ting is i onli had it wif mi fer 2 daes, then OS corrupted...which i haven done aniting n it's corrupted....but anywae it's fixed liao...so im happi wif it...hee hee

new additions in my life...i finalli make up my mind n 'threw' my money to but my sunglass...(^_^)

when to china juz 2 wks ago, cold lke hell...got sick there...mi n my cousin took turn to get sick...she first then mi...guess is cuz we share e same room n bed...then virus pass to each other...thus got sick till so bad...we both had to go c doc e nxt dae we came back...took 2 daes MC...almost freezed there...

new happenings...im goin to a new place n have a new life soon...tis cumin mth is bery impt to mi...new life, new beginning, new post, new place, eviting new...

USA wait fer mi...im cuming! cant wait to go man! USA is calling out to mi....so exciting!

sum fotos frm my china trip...my auntie n her niece (BAD GAL!!) taking pix wif those old times dough maker.

u noe wat word is tt??? tt's those old times writings...its 'wen qi dao chuan'
e boy boy in e pix is beary beary CUTE!!!!
show u guys more pix nxt time...nn to get pix frm my cousin n mei first...


No comments: