Friday, April 4, 2008

Betrayal...Cancer...Pain...Tears...

Firstly, tks val fer ur concern...sorry for not replyin ur sms but writing here...cuz im scare tt if u ask mi any qns i might start crying again when i had a hard time stopping myself...

Guys, i noe u r all concern abt mi n my yeye...tks loads...but pls pardon my lack of concern or friendliness to ani of u...cuz now im realli juz concentratin on my yeye...Sorry...

I always thotz tt tis fren of my will not betray mi...but im wrong...but right now...nuting is more painful then lookin at my yeye suffer in pain...n signin out loud...todae we went to e hosp again! it's another dae "wasted" there...

looking at him gettin onto e trolley bed n layin there is such a torture...he's so WEAK tt he cant even stand on his own...i was lookin at him...n i thotz i saw tears in his eyes...he was lookin so helpless n tired...i don noe if it's juz mi or realli there's tears in his eyes...but it realli pain mi to see him suffering lke tis...

u noe...juz not long ago mi n my jie were saying tt although yeye is in pain, he haf a VERY stong will to live on...but tis morning when i saw him...he practically had given up...he don wanna eat animore...we had to force him to eat...breakfast, lunch n dinner...he had no more strengh to even hold e spoon or e bowl which he still could yesterdae...

im corssing my fingers, hoping n praying that some how he would find in himself e courage n strength to bring back his will to live, to eat, to drink, to tok, to laugh, and definitely to WALK! or maybe juz some waes to minimise his pain...his now on morphine...im hopin he could get well enough to be off it...

Pple, im callin out to u guys again to PLEASE pray for him...he realli nn all e help n blessings he can get...i will be VERY thankful to all of you! N please gif mi strength to walk thru all tis wif him...support him...

YEYE, I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Wakilala Land said...

Hey San...Jia You! You have to be remain strong. I guess you are the closes to your Yeye thus its harder to accept too if anything were to happen to him. I can't help much here...but i do understand the inner fear you are going thru.
I'll pray for your Yeye & for you too. Let's all be HOPEFUL!