Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Broken HEART...

I'm back frm the U.S.A with a heavy heart, upon hearing e bad news regarding my yeye...i noe sumtimes tings happen without warning, without reason, without PERMISSION! be4 i leave for U.S.A he was still well n about, walking and toking happily...but suddenly after 1 wk, he's not able to walk, vomitting almost wateva he ate and even tokin makes him breathless...

It realli pains my heart to look at him lke tis...(T_T)
I finalli saw him todae, he is so thin tt i could count his ribs without even touching him. He's realli juz a pack of bones now...but at least he's eating sum tings todae without vommiting ani of it...

He needs help in eviting he dos now...seating up, turning around in bed, bathing and even goin to e toilet...he's always in pain...juz tinking of him now makes mi cry...(:_:)
I realli feel very helpless now, cuz i don noe...realli don noe wat i can do for him...n im realli scared tt i will not be able to hold my tears for long infront of him...

Lucky for me, he was not looking at me when i sat beside him todae, n my tears juz flowed out of me without control...but realli...i don even noe if he noes it was me whu was greeting him tis morning...he looks so WEAK n BLUR... (t_t)

Pple whu;s reading tis now, pls PLEASE do me a favour...a BIG favour...Please PRAY for him on my behalf...Please SHOWER him with all your BLESSINGS! I realli appreciate all your help.
Thank you very much!

No comments: