Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wedding...Photo Shoot...Bliss...Happiness...Bugs!

Yesterday i went along with Sarah n Melvin for their photo shoot.
Our PRETTY little bride keeps doubtin tt she's FAT! Yes F.A.T is the word she keeps saying wheneva she puts on a new gown for her shooting. Mel gets kind of 'irritated' due our darlin Sarah juz doesn't 'believe' us when we sae she's not FAT!
Aniwae, though i noe they r doing shooting for indoor n outdoor, but never, i repeat NEVER did i expect them to go BOTANICAL Garden for the outdoor! My poor right arm, my poor FINGERS, my Poor Poor feet. SO damn itchy man! (@$#&*)
But it was fun, seeing that they r being 'ordered' around lke puppets on strings. Wahahaha! (^_^) Ouch! Damn, Sarah juz shot daggers at me again! Pain but worth it cuz yesterdae i had my 'fun' of 酸-in her while she's hafin her photos, makeup n hairdo. Yeah! Happy! Satisfied!
Last but not least -- A BIG THANK YOU TO MY DEAR COUPLE FOR THE LOVELY N SATISFYING TREAT LAST NITE! At Phin's n Hagen daz. (Mouth Watering but oso Fattening) Chocolate Journey! I Love it! Yummy! Wiash i had remembered to take a photo of it man! I fergot cuz its simply unresistable tt i had to dig in immediately when served! Haha (*_*)
Oh well, i shall share their happiness with u all.

No comments: