Friday, November 28, 2008

get out of my life!!!

Im freaking out recently...why? Because eviwhere i go i see this creature tt i fear most and it's 蟑螂!!!!!!!!!!

My closes encounter with it happens yesterday!!! It crawled past me (right beside my arm) on my desk! Thanks to my colleague Ms.Chee, she killed it for me...if not i don't know how i will survive tt day man! Then this morning when i was washing my cup, another one was sturggling to crawl up the wall!!!

But the worst was on Wednesday night...I tabao home to eat (for my family too), i has this DEAD one mixed among my food, imagine i already had a few mouth of the bee hoon...I just almost drop dead on the spot...(vomit)

So, PLS just GET OUT of my life, and disappear into thin air and NEVER EVER come near me again! EVER!!!!

No comments: