Saturday, November 22, 2008

Work...Call...

Oki, i started answering calls now for about 4 days, starting the tue tt past...for the first day was pretty hectic, i answered the first few calls stuttering, as i almost greeted as NWA instead of Emirates...but i ended my first customer call with NWA...hahaha think i shocked my mentor...

That day i had to ask her for almost all calls, but the following day went pretty smooth, except for qns pertaining to time limit, limo (transfers to n fro apt) and promos, which wasn't alot...as the week progress, i ask lesser and lesser qns, but still there will be qns tt i have to ask...

Then, on yesterday, a customer turned her word against me...but lucky for me, my manager choose to trust me, and rejected the request of the customer...well, i guess there are still this kind of people, who could say to you (nicely n even sounded friendly) its oki, i will go talk it out with my agt(accepting everything you tole her), then the next moment, turn around and say you committed something to her, and get her agt to appeal for her...but oh well, at least i know that i had done my part, so im not afraid...
--------
Today i went shopping with yujie, and i bought a pair of shoes (white), a dress (for sarah's wedding), a shirt (blue) and a belt (^-^)...happy!
Finally after so long, i managed to settle the dress for sarah's wedding, and now my only concern is my costume for my company's staff party...theme is international...anyone can lend me yours? Costumes like 旗袍, kimono, sari or whatever...help needed...pls!!!

No comments: